If you’re a casual seller
Start by selling items from around the house. There are more than 50,000 categories on eBay to sell in!
If you’re a business seller
You can start by purchasing products in bulk and reselling them on eBay.
Source items from:
- Friends or family members who already own a business
- Bulk purchases of interesting products from dollar stores / garage sales / discount outlets and flea markets.
- Buy from wholesale lots on eBay and resell these products.
- Do some research on what sells well on eBay and follow these simple best practices used by eBay's most successful sellers
- If you haven’t done so, try buying on eBay to understand how trade is conducted
- Get inspired by finding out about other sellers’ experiences